September 30th, 2014
Final 2014 Workplace Bullying University in November
Since 2008, Drs. Gary and Ruth Namie have been training professionals in all aspects of the phenomenon of workplace bullying. Their 3-day, intensive and immersive program is called Workplace Bullying University®. It was the first, and remains the only, program of its kind in North America.
The final 2014 session is held in Bellingham, Washington on November 7-8-9
Their research-driven/evidence-based approach covers:
– prevalence in society and among industries
– profiles of targeted individuals and perpetrators
– the range of tactics employed
– understanding coworkers
– origins of bullying — personalities, work environment, societal
– the science and impact of health harm — physical and psychological
– costs borne by employers
– individual solutions and shortcomings
– potential group solutions
– new roles and responsibilities for managers
– employer solutions — band aid to comprehensive approaches
– public policy change in the context of international laws
Participants receive a treasure trove of materials and resources to position themselves as experts in workplace bullying either for private use or to launch a successful organizational anti-bullying initiative for their employer or union.
See the Workplace Bullying University website for details, testimonials and discounted tuition.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 30th, 2014 at 4:48 pm and is filed under WBI Education, Workplace Bullying University. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.