Freedom Week: What can Legislators do?
It’s time to independently trust your heart, to listen to individuals in your district! If employers — in the private or public sector — have to abuse employees to operate, they should lose their right to conduct business or to serve the public. Failure demands a change of course. It’s time for the U.S. to join the rest of the industrialized world and address workplace bullying.
- Listen to your constituents’ tales of workplace abuse.
- Help your district issue a proclamation for Freedom Week.
- Be a genuine populist representative – for the people rather than the Chamber of Commerce.
- Sponsor the anti-bullying Healthy Workplace Bill in your state.
- See where the bill has been introduced in the past.
Freedom from Workplace Bullies Week sponsored by the Workplace Bullying Institute, is a chance to break through the shame & silence surrounding bullying. It is a week to be daring & bold. Here are different ways to celebrate Freedom Week: