Freedom Week: What can School Administrators do?
- Learn about the Workplace Bullying in Schools project, begun in Iowa, to address bullying among adult employees — teachers and staff.
- Complement your student bullying with the program that reduces your risk exposure while creating a healthy work environment to optimize student success.
- Find the missing dollars to plug budget holes by decreasing litigation costs. Mistreatment of employees is preventable. Lawsuits are the final act of people desperate to get your attention. They have asked for relief but were ignored. Show leadership. Show compassion.
- Invite WBI speakers to address your regional, state, and national conventions.
- Survey your district to find out the true prevalence of bullying.
- Pick up a book about workplace bullying.
Freedom from Workplace Bullies Week sponsored by the Workplace Bullying Institute, is a chance to break through the shame & silence surrounding bullying. It is a week to be daring & bold. Here are different ways to celebrate Freedom Week:
This site is best viewed with Firefox web browser. Click here to upgrade to Firefox for free. X