Freedom Week: What can Unions do?
- Learn more about the role of unions in combating workplace bullying.
- Help bullied members. Representation need not be a defense.
- Adopt the prevention of workplace bullying as an organizing tool.
- Schedule training for members to become internal experts in bullying so they can help member-coworkers.
- Make a bullying-free, safe workplace a goal for all members.
- Adopt bullying as a strategic goal. Bargain tirelessly to include an anti-bullying provision in your CBA.
- Endorse the Healthy Workplace Bill in your state and join the advocacy now. Provide a Memorandum of Support or assist our citizen lobbyists with professional help. Unions are natural partners in the fight for workers’ rights and human rights. Dignity at work is deserved by all.
- Use a survey to assess the impact of bullying among your members.
Freedom from Workplace Bullies Week sponsored by the Workplace Bullying Institute, is a chance to break through the shame & silence surrounding bullying. It is a week to be daring & bold. Here are different ways to celebrate Freedom Week:
This site is best viewed with Firefox web browser. Click here to upgrade to Firefox for free. X